struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jon.Ridgway" <Jon.Ridg...@upco.co.uk>
Subject RE: Auto Deploy folder of the WTE in Visual Age for Java
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:01:01 GMT
Hi Ryan,

Auto deploy WTE? Would be nice wouldn't it. Unfortunately you will have to
wait a couple of months until VAJ4 is released.

Manually extract the war into <VAJ>/ide/project resources/IBM WebSphere Test
Environment/hosts/default hosts/

You will also need to configure a fair bit in WTE. See Kyle Brown's article

http://www7.software.ibm.com/vad.nsf/Data/Document2558?OpenDocument&Su

If you are using a new build of Struts you will also need to edit
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.doEndTag as follows:

// Remove the page scope attributes we created
pageContext.getRequest().removeAttribute(Constants.BEAN_KEY);
pageContext.getRequest().removeAttribute(Constants.FORM_KEY);

Jon.

-----Original Message-----
From: Magowan, Ryan(LIT) [mailto:R.Magowan@Liberty-IT.co.uk]
Sent: 15 June 2001 09:34
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Auto Deploy folder of the WTE in Visual Age for Java

I want to deploy say for example the example Struts application
struts-example.war in the Websphere Test Environment that comes with VAJ.
Can anyone tell me where the auto-deloy folder of this is??

thanks

Ryan Magowan
Software Developer

Liberty Information Technology	Direct Line:  +44 (0) 28 9044 5561
Clarendon House			Fax:	    +44 (0) 28 9044 5511
9-21 Adelaide Street		Switch:        +44 (0) 28 9044 5500
Belfast, Northern Ireland BT2 8DJ	Email:
mailto:r.magowan@liberty-it.co.uk

Disclaimer: The contents of this e-mail and any attached files in no way
reflect any policies or opinions of Liberty Information Technology Ltd