struts-user mailing list archives

From Klaus Thiele <...@pi-ag.com>
Subject Re: Servlet Error 500, Missing message for key index.title
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:46:17 GMT
Hi Maik,

in your web.xml, add/change following parameter:
  <!-- Action Servlet Configuration -->
    [...]
    <init-param>
       <param-name>null</param-name>
       <param-value>false</param-value>
    </init-param>

this does not solve your problem, but then you don't
get an exception/Error 500 but you will see in your page
_which_  key is missing.

perhaps this helps.
  klaus

Am Dienstag, 26. Juni 2001 11:23 schrieben Sie:
> I´ve installed struts, under Tomcat 3.2.
>
> None Webapplication will run which uses
> ApplicationResources.properties, when I start an index.jsp there
> comes always the error
>
> javax.servlet.ServletException: Missing message for key index.title
>
> but i don´t know why?!!? The File is in correct folder, I´ve tried to
> start several webapplications which was deployed as war-Files, no one
> works, always this Error, that makes me crazy!
>
> I use Struts 1.0 b3, I hope somebody can help me!
>

> Maik Mrazovic
>
> T - S y s t e m s
> debis Systemhaus MEB GmbH
> Business Center Sales & eBusiness, R&D/VN
>
> Erich-Herion Str. 13
> 70736 Fellbach
>
> (Phone) +49 711 17-40549
> (Mobile) +49 170 832-5616
> (email) maik.mrazovic@t-systems.de
> Internet: http://www.t-systems.de

Klaus Thiele - Personal & Informatik AG
mailto:kth@pi-ag.com

 "Your mouse has moved.
  Windows must be restarted for the change to take effect."