struts-user mailing list archives

From "Abraham Kang" <abrah...@infogain.com>
Subject RE: help with package struts-classpath
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:26:15 GMT
Chuck,

   Can you tell which classes are getting the invalid package declaration?

   By the way,  I haven't used NetBeans before but I am having a hard time
understanding why you have ActionForward and ActionMapping in two places
under classes.

   I thought these classes were in the org.apache.struts.action package.  My
guess is you are providing custom ActionForward and ActionMapping classes.

--Abraham