struts-user mailing list archives

From "Lukasz Kowalczyk" <luk...@warszawa.home.pl>
Subject Resin's XSL tranformations not possible?
Date Mon, 28 May 2001 09:01:36 GMT
I was trying to use Resin's XTP capability (JSP pages initially
tranformed with XSL stylesheets) with Struts. I started with
converting struts-example web-app's registration.jsp.
I simply added the following declarations at the top of the file:
	<?xml-stylesheet href="default.xsl"?>
and slightly reformatted the file to make it well-formed xml.
I also changed file's extension to .xtp (making appropriate changes
to struts-config.xml) so the file is mapped to Resin's XtpServlet
instead of JspServlet.
When I try to browse the file, I get the following exception:

/struts-example/registration.xtp:175: expected </jsp:root> at </html:html>
com.caucho.jsp.JspParseException: /struts-example/registration.xtp:175: expected </jsp:root>
at </html:html>
        at com.caucho.jsp.JspParser.error(JspParser.java:1063)
        at com.caucho.jsp.JspParser.parseCloseTag(JspParser.java:929)
        at com.caucho.jsp.JspParser.parseNode(JspParser.java:324)
        at com.caucho.jsp.JspParser.parseJsp(JspParser.java:286)
        at com.caucho.jsp.JspParser.parse(JspParser.java:185)
        at com.caucho.jsp.JspParser.parse(JspParser.java:159)
        at com.caucho.jsp.XtpPage.getJspPage(XtpPage.java:532)
        at
com.caucho.jsp.XtpPage.compileJspPage(XtpPage.java:375)
        at com.caucho.jsp.XtpPage.subservice(XtpPage.java:220)
        at com.caucho.jsp.Page.service(Page.java:407)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.Invocation.service(Invocation.java:285)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.QRequestDispatcher.forward(QRequestDisp
atcher.java:157)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.QRequestDispatcher.forward(QRequestDisp
atcher.java:76)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.processActionForward(Actio
nServlet.java:1747)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1
584)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:490
)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:102)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:83)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.Invocation.service(Invocation.java:291)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.RunnerRequest.handleRequest(RunnerReq
uest.java:333)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.RunnerRequest.handleConnection(RunnerR
equest.java:266)
        at
com.caucho.server.TcpConnection.run(TcpConnection.java:140)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

Has anyone used Struts with Resin's XTP?

--
Ășukasz Kowalczyk