struts-user mailing list archives

From "Lewis Henderson" <Lewis.Hender...@CobraFlow.com>
Subject RE: I'm back!
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 08:41:13 GMT
Hi Craig,

I have spent the last 1 1/2 years creating a 'workflow engine'. I have
recently created a 'struts' pilot for one of my customers... I would be
interested in helping out if you need any workflow knowledge.

My first question (of many no doubt!) is What is the problem you are trying
to solve with 'workflow'?

Lewis

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Steady [mailto:Andrew.Steady@kinesis.com]
Sent: 09 May 2001 19:33
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org; Craig.Tataryn@morganstanley.com
Subject: Re: I'm back!

Hi Craig,

I work with Nic and have done a lot of work extending Struts in the areas
of generic validation, including crossfield and multi-page/channel form
support.

I'm not sure exactly how one "contributes" as I am new to this open source
game so point me in the right direction and I'll do my best.

Cheers,

Andy S

Craig.Tataryn@morganstanley.com on 09/05/2001 18:55:25

Please respond to struts-user@jakarta.apache.org; Please respond to