struts-user mailing list archives

From GABOREAU VĂ©ronique <VGABOR...@FASSET.FR>
Subject clearing URL parameters
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2001 11:59:55 GMT
hello,

I use the Struts Framework to manipulate an input form : I have a jsp page,
an EditAction class and a SaveAction class.
The EditAction calls the Jsp page, then when the form is submitted, it calls
the SaveAction to save data into the database.

What I want to do next is to re-submit the JSP page with a new empty form if
action='create'. I'm not sure how I  could easily do that ???
Should I return a new ActionForward at the end of the perform() method of
SaveAction class ?

It would be nice if somebody gives me some tips or examples.
Thanks in advance.

Veronique Gaboreau.