struts-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Thomas <jtho...@vitria.com>
Subject RE: How to redirect to the input jsp page from the formbean's val idat e method instead of populating ActionErrors.
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:37:58 GMT
If the ActionForm validate() fails, ActionServlet will automatically forward
to the "input" page specified in the ActionMapping.
--
Jacob

-----Original Message-----
From: Suriyanarayanan, Senthil Kumar
[mailto:senthilkumar.suriyanarayanan@capitalone.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 5:09 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: How to redirect to the input jsp page from the formbean's
validat e method instead of populating ActionErrors.

Hello,
	How do I redirect to the input jsp page from the formbean's validate
method instead of populating ActionErrors. I knew redirecting from the
perform method of the Action object, wondering is it possible to simulate
the same from the validate method.

Thanks in advance,
Senthil Kumar.S

The Information transmitted herewith is sensitive information intended only
for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is