struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Schnitzer" <j...@infohazard.org>
Subject RE: Cannot find message resources under key org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2001 11:59:28 GMT
The problem is that the Orion classloader does not implement
getResourceAsStream().  It's been logged in Orion's bugzilla.

There are workarounds posted in the struts-user and orion-interest
archives, mostly involving packaging the application in funny ways.
Yuck.

This was a brief conversation on the Orion list, but it's probably more
appropriate here:

Why does struts eschew the ResourceBundle for a homebrew framework?

Jeff