struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ana Narvaez Vila" <ana.narv...@sema.es>
Subject Struts.jar in Weblogic5.1 SP8 Classpath?
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 13:50:34 GMT
I have struts.jar in directory 'lib' of my webapp, sometimes I receive
'NoClassDefFoundError' althought everything seems to work ok.

If I append struts.jar to my WEBLOGICCLASSPATH, that exception is not
thrown.

Anyone knows something about that?

<WebAppServletContext-maravediNet> action: Processing a GET for /logoff
<WebAppServletContext-maravediNet> action: Setting locale 'es_ES'
<WebAppServletContext-maravediNet> action:  Looking for Action instance
for class com.sema.maravedinet.servlet.LogoffAction
<WebAppServletContext-maravediNet> action:   Double checking for Action
instance already there
<WebAppServletContext-maravediNet> action:   Creating new Action
instance
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/struts/action/Action
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Compiled Code)
        at weblogic.boot.ServerClassLoader.findLocalClass(Compiled Code)
        at weblogic.boot.ServerClassLoader.loadClass(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Compiled Code)
        at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.parentLoadClass(Compiled
Code)
        at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.reallyLoadClass(Compiled
Code)
        at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.RecursiveReloadOnModifyClassLoader$Slave.loadClass(Compiled
Code)
        at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.loadClass(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.processActionCreate(ActionServlet.java:1562)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1513)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:487)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:106)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImpl.java:907)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImpl.java:851)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet(ServletContextManager.java:252)
        at
weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:364)
        at
weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:252)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(Compiled Code)
<WebAppServletContext-maravediNet> *.html: init
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Sema Group.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.