struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ana Narvaez Vila" <ana.narv...@sema.es>
Subject Re: URGENT RE: token issue in hyperlink
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 18:14:49 GMT
I think you must disable the cookies of your browser

"Nanduri, Amarnath" wrote:

>    I was able to see the Token . I am talking about the jsessionid that will
> be created for a hyperlink. If the <html:link> tag is used, it automatically
> re-writes the url to include a jsessionid. I was unable to see this. Thanks.
>
> cheers,
> Amar..

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Sema Group.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.