struts-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Baker <metat...@yahoo.com>
Subject Forms Engine?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2001 02:26:47 GMT
Hi,

I am in the process of building an application with a
large number of screens.  Each of these screens will
conform to one of a small number of pre-defined
templates / classes.

What I am looking to do is find a tool and/or design
that allows sort of a "parameterized form" to be built
at run-time.  The form would be built by combining the
appropriate JSP template with the form definition.
This saves us the hassle of stamping several hundred
very similar pages, ensures consistency, and reduces
errors.

Has anyone tried doing this with Struts?

Thanks,
Anthony