struts-user mailing list archives

From "G.L. Grobe" <g...@grobe.org>
Subject a simple struts test
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 23:09:33 GMT

Should my struts-config.xml have to be configured if I'm just testing to see if I can get
struts working w/ Orion. I've been having trouble getting struts working with orion 1.4.5.
I've done everything the struts docs have said for the install and taken out all struts*.tld's
from the struts.jar (removed, and which is in my WEB-INF/lib dir) and put them in the WEB-INF
dir. Made the correct entries to web.xml.

So I think I've got everything needed for a basic test of jsp's w/ a very simple config. I'm
wondering if I need to do the controller, config files, etc.. for a simple test like this.

<%@ page language="java" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>

<head>