struts-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Jessica" <Jessica.Ander...@trs.state.tx.us>
Subject Cannot retrieve definition for form bean
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2001 20:42:40 GMT
I have seen a few messages regarding this error and all refer to using
<load-on-startup>.  I have done this and, like the example, have used 1 as
the value (though I am not certain what the value means.)

I am using the <html:form> with an <html:select> and attempting to create
the options with a collection.  The jsp doesn't do much more...just trying
to get the select example to work barebones.

my collection is named "group".  Anyone know why I am receiving this error?
thanks,
Jessica