struts-user mailing list archives

From "G.L. Grobe" <g...@grobe.org>
Subject ActionServlets calling Actions
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2001 09:11:07 GMT
>From the API of the Action class:

"The controller (ActionServlet) will select an appropriate Action for each
request, create an instance (if necessary), and call the perform method."

I have working Actions getting data from my client and populating the
ActionForms, but now that I'm adding a session bean, how do I do what's
explained above. What I'm needing the servlet for is to have the init()
method of the Servlet initiate my session context.According to the Action
class docs, I need to have an ActionServlet call the appropriate Actions.
Any examples

Any help much appreciated.