struts-user mailing list archives

From Jam...@cardsetc.com
Subject Re: action.xml
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 04:12:58 GMT

> If a formBean is spread acroos multiple but
> consecutive ( again consecutive ) pages, should I put
> the bean in session or will the request scope do
> because they are consecutive pages.

I believe, session, since each visit to each page in sequence is a separate
request.

Regards,
James W.

This e-mail is from Cards Etc Pty Ltd (ACN: 069 533 302). It may contain
privileged and confidential information. It is intended for the named
recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail or by phone on +61 2 9212 7773 & delete this
e-mail from your system.