struts-user mailing list archives

From "GU,JAMES (HP-Corvallis,ex1)" <>
Subject RE: can %25 be in query string parameter name?
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 17:52:15 GMT
Did you try encode/decode utility from

-----Original Message-----
From: xinxin Liu []
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 9:33 AM
Subject: can %25 be in query string parameter name?

Hi, I am really sorry for my previous Email. I didn't put my question there.
Thanks! I have a query string which has a parameter named as: file%name. So
after URL encoding, it is encoded as: file%25name. And I found it will break
strus action class. It gives me the following error:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException at
org.apache.struts.taglib.template.InsertTag.doEndTag( at
) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service( at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service( at
74) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.service( at
com.broadvision.commerce.servlet.MRJspServlet.service( at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service( at
com.broadvision.servlet.ServletContainer.service( at
) at
479) at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet( at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service( at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service( at
com.broadvision.servlet.ServletContainer.service( at
6) at
com.broadvision.servlet.ServletContextContainer.processRequest(ServletContextCon at
com.broadvision.servlet.BVServletEngine.service( at
Could anybody tell me where the problem comes from? And any suggestions? Thanks!
Xin Liu

Do You Yahoo!?
- Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail Personal Address
<>  - only $35 a year!

View raw message