struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dorai, Harish (c)" <Harish_Do...@tvratings.com>
Subject Building a Form dynamically
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:00:40 GMT
Hello all,

I am developing an application, where I need to have a form which is a
simple table. This table is built dynamically based on a database query.
When I click on each row, I should navigate to a page corresponding to that
row, and use the values in that row to display the page. How can I use the
controller,ActionForm and the Form tags for such a scenario? Do I need to
use an action form bean for each row? If that is the case, if I have too
many rows, wouldn't that create that many instances of ActionForm and
becomes a performance issue?

Please send your suggestions. I am new to Struts.

Thanks,
Harish.