struts-user mailing list archives

From "Winters, Jason" <jwint...@Inst.StrykerCorp.Com>
Subject RE: Setting initial page to be an action
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 13:50:45 GMT
I had the same results using Tomcat 3.2.  I ended up taking Ted's advice and
used a logic:redirect in my index.jsp page that redirects to index.do if the
request scope beans that are needed are not there.  Thanks for your help
everyone!

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: renzo estrella [mailto:renzoes@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 7:39 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Setting initial page to be an action

I tried this a couple of days ago but the results
 back where a directly listing. I also had to add
 an entry in my action.xml to handle "index" action
 but it still returned the directory listing.
While specifying index.do does give the correct
result.
Perhaps this behavior is due to weblogic5.1 ?

--- "Craig R. McClanahan"