struts-user mailing list archives

From Oliver.La...@axa-alert.com
Subject AW: accessing a property of ActionForm
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 16:46:02 GMT
...maybe that is what you want to do..?

<jsp:useBean id="myForm" scope="session" type="myPackage.MyForm"/>

where you have to 'deploy' your form with scope 'session'

<form-beans type="org.apache.struts.action.ActionFormBean">

		<!--  MyForm form bean   -->
		<form-bean name="myForm"
type="myPackage.MyForm" />

</form-beans>

<action path="/myAction"
        		type="myPackage.MyAction"
        		name="myForm"
        		scope="session"
			validate="false"
			input="/myAction.jsp"
			unknown="false">
    			<forward name="success" path="/myAction.jsp"
redirect="false"/>
</action>

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----