struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <news....@husted.com>
Subject Re: i18n
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2001 01:21:30 GMT
I believe there's a gotcha where the default locale is set according to
the server's default, rather than the user's browser settings.

Here's an example of adding a drop-down box to select a language

<
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg00999.html

and another i18n example

<