struts-user mailing list archives

From "Vandana Gupta/Raleigh/IBM" <vgu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Problem using iterate instead of enumerate
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:17:51 GMT
It is for logic:iterate.. I had used it for that.. guess forgot to remove
with normal iterate.. but didn't get any complains. Thanks for pointing
that out.

I tried again after removing the type attribute. now I get the following
exception :

No getter method available for property name for bean under name myObj

Vandana

Hi Vandana,
I noticed that "type" is not an attribute of iterate tag.

"Vandana Gupta/Raleigh/IBM" <vgupta@us.ibm.com> on 10/10/2000 06:07:07 AM

Please respond to struts-user@jakarta.apache.org