struts-user mailing list archives

From Robert Leland <Rob...@freetocreate.org>
Subject Re: Info for new developers?
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 16:47:17 GMT
(Maybe something like this should go in an Appendix ?)
Place your resources with your .class files.

I am using JBuilder 4 w/o problem, also I used JBuilder 3.5 following
the
article posted on the Borland web site.

I setup a source tree that look like:

Point Context here ->    Application
                                   /                    \
                            WEB-INF               gov
                            /              \                        \
                    classes          lib(struts.jar)            faa

/                                                         \

gov                                                           project
(.java files)
              /
          faa
          /
        project (.class files, Application.Resources)

WEB-INF also has the struts.jar, tag libraries etc. As the struts
install directions
state.

-Rob