struts-user mailing list archives

From Mike Papper <mp...@geocities.com>
Subject Are Checkboxes Broken?
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 01:26:13 GMT
I am using struts from Aug. 14 – the one where the README file says:

1.8 2000/08/14

-I assume this is Aug. 14.

I have been using it for quite a while and just noticed that it does not
recognize checkboxes that are NOT checked (the classic HTML/http
problem).

Is this the case or am I using the libraries incorrectly? I would assume
that the framework wouls handle the problem (of not checked boxes not
returning any value in a HTML form) properly...is this the case?

I dont want to upgrade.

--
Mike Papper, E-mail: mpapp@geocities.com
Hardhat Wholesale, 180 Borica St., San Francisco, CA 94127