struts-user mailing list archives

From Malcolm Ferguson <malco...@nkaos.com>
Subject RE: Problems with the example app - Digester can't parse the data base .xml file
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 13:17:58 GMT
I finally resolved (albeit in an unsatisfying way) this so I'm going to
document it for future generations of archive searchers using Struts +
Resin.

1. I removed the struts.jar file from all of resin's class path locations
(example/Web-inf/lib;resin/lib;etc).
2. Then I copied the source files into example/Web-inf/classes
3. I made a request for the application from a browser and watched resin
magically compile it all
4. POOF! It works! Just Like that...

So, I don't really know what the problem was, but hitting it with the above
hammer fixed it real good.

Tks for all help

Mac Ferguson