struts-user mailing list archives

From Malcolm Ferguson <malco...@nkaos.com>
Subject Problems with the example app - Digester can't parse the database .xml file
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2000 21:54:38 GMT
I'm just getting started with struts, I'm using the 0.5 milestone build with
Resin + PWS on NT workstation. I'm trying to get the 'example' application
working, my logs show an exception being thrown in the init() method of
DatabaseServlet (which is called by a load-on-startup directive). After
poking around a little I discovered that the call digester.parse(bis) on
line 280 (of DatabaseServlet) is where the exception originates. I checked
the number of available bytes from the input stream and they match the file
size. Has anyone else run into this? If I don't have to switch from the
binaries I'd rather not.

Incidentally, is there an archive for this list?

Thanks
Mac Ferguson,
Senior Developer,
NKaos Interactive Media (http://www.nkaos.com),