struts-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Wadley <ad...@cyberlizard.org>
Subject Re: app in production
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2000 15:10:11 GMT
I have been using Forte from Sun.  As far as I can tell, it handles JSP
tags and HTML.  I haven't done much with it, but it seems to have a bunch
of additional features for remote debugging and running JSP and servlets
in the environment.  Again, I haven't used any of these, so if anyone has
any experience with Forte, I'd be interested in hearing.

Aaron Wadley