struts-user mailing list archives

From Joel Schneider <jschnei...@cariboulake.com>
Subject Re: build error, runtime failure
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2000 14:51:02 GMT
Sarah,

Thank-you for the helpful suggestions.  Service pack 5 did indeed
eliminate the NullPointerException, and Ant's optional.jar file contained
the XalanLiason class I was missing.

Unfortunately, WebLogic is still unable to serve the struts-example.war
application (now trying 20000905 version).  This time it's complaint is:

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Missing resources attribute
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
  at org.apache.struts.taglib.MessageTag.doStartTag(MessageTag.java:360)

Am I missing something?

Have you (Sarah) had any luck making struts-example run under WL?

If so, might it be possible for you to post the WL configuration you used?

Thanks again,

Joel Schneider