struts-user mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: shopping cart / catalog using struts
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 18:41:28 GMT
Mike Kramer wrote:

> Hi All, I need a shopping cart / catalog for use with sites that I
> host. Would struts be the right framework to develop this
> functionality? If not, could you suggest a better alternative? Has
> anyone developed a shopping cart using struts already? If so, is it
> available for download? Thanks, Mike Kramer

In line with this question, I would be happy to publish links pointing
at applications and/or application components built with Struts, in the
Struts documentation application (and on the
<http://jakarta.apache.org/struts> web site).  Feel free to post
references to such packages on the STRUTS-USER list.

In addition, you are also welcome to use the "Powered by Struts" logo
image that is included with recent versions of the Struts documentation
application in your application's web pages, if you so desire.

Craig

                                    Applications to Tomcat