struts-user mailing list archives

From Sarah Bartlett <sbartl...@masslight.com>
Subject Re: build error, runtime failure
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 18:24:06 GMT
I see, that sucks.  One thing you could try though it's extremely tedious, is
registering each jsp separately and passing the different working directory
arguments to each one.  The default in weblogic.properties is something like
weblogic.httpd.initArgs.*.jsp=workingDir=d:\whatever, but you could set init
args for each one separately.  If your app is anything bigger than tiny though,
this could be really hard to maintain.