struts-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Kerns <bke...@pads.com>
Subject RE: no response about exception (new user)
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2000 18:13:05 GMT
Thanks, I ended up removing every hint of java and Jakarta stuff from the
system and starting over.  I was just assuming if all of the servlets I've
created for the past year worked that everything was OK.

It now works with the 0.5 build.

Now to get on with simplifying my life and not writing so much servlet level
stuff...
-bk