struts-user mailing list archives

From Colin Sampaleanu <co...@Bspark.com>
Subject RE: build error, runtime failure
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 17:55:07 GMT
Are you saying you actually got WebLogic running with Struts in a usable
fashion? A number of people including myself got hit by WL's classloader
problem, which prevents (in a Servlet 2.2 Web App) passing any sort of
custom object between one JSP/Servlet and another, which is critical to
struts and any model 2 setup. Did you find some sort of work-around to this?