struts-user mailing list archives

From Richard Backhouse <rbackho...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: Struts With WebLogic
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2000 01:18:17 GMT
I'm sorry but I cannot vouch for Orion. As nice as it seems to perform
from an ejb propestive I have not been able to get my struts based web
app to work with Orion. I just run into ClassDefNotFound Exceptions. I
have posted to both this mailing list and the orion interest with no
help from the orion team. I am sticking to Tomcat for now.

Richard Backhouse