struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Duffey" <kduf...@buymedia.com>
Subject Turbine VS Struts?
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2000 04:11:14 GMT
Hi all,

Anyone have any insight (Craig most likely) as to where the Turbine project
fits in with Struts? It appears Turbine is quite alot like Struts, but has
alot more features. I am not trying to sway Struts users to Turbine, my
interest is in knowing if Turbine does the same thing. It states its a
single servlet, but I am wondering if it does the bean auto-population and
reads in an xml config file? I can't seem to find it in the docs and I don't
have alot of time to download and play with it right now. I just wonder if
it does do things the same way Struts does with actions, mappings, auto-bean
population, etc but also offers a host of other features (or is the Struts
framework the heart of Turbine?), if its better to go that route or not?

Thanks.