struts-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "ASF subversion and git services (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (WW-4570) Conflicting dependencies in full lib distribution
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2015 12:57:11 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-4570?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15020980#comment-15020980
] 

ASF subversion and git services commented on WW-4570:
-----------------------------------------------------

Commit 90dbf54bf49df2701d106d5f4813e0914ec13283 in struts's branch refs/heads/support-2-3
from [~lukaszlenart]
[ https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=struts.git;h=90dbf54 ]

WW-4570 Drops ASM from minimal set of Jars


> Conflicting dependencies in full lib distribution
> -------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: WW-4570
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-4570
>             Project: Struts 2
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Other
>    Affects Versions: 2.3.24
>         Environment: Tested both with Java 8 on Ubuntu 14 & Windows 7.
>            Reporter: Soann Dewasme
>            Assignee: Lukasz Lenart
>             Fix For: 2.3.25
>
>
> Error when launching simple struts 2 application when all dependencies are added to WEB-INF/lib.
> It appears that some struts-plugin.xml are conflicting :
> - struts2-gxp-plugin
> - struts2-portlet-plugin
> If those dependencies are removed, then the Spring struts integration plugin complains
because it is not properly initialized.
> It would be nice to be able to download a simple set of plugins with can be integrated
to a webapp without worring about those dependencies.
> Full stack traces :
> {code:title=Console|borderStyle=solid}
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:45 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin
> AVERTISSEMENT: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context} Setting property
'source' to 'org.eclipse.jst.jee.server:DemoStruts' did not find a matching property.
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:45 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener log
> INFOS: Server version:        Apache Tomcat/8.0.28
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:45 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener log
> INFOS: Server built:          Oct 7 2015 18:25:21 UTC
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:45 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener log
> INFOS: Server number:         8.0.28.0
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:45 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener log
> INFOS: OS Name:               Windows 7
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:45 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener log
> INFOS: OS Version:            6.1
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:45 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener log
> INFOS: Architecture:          amd64
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:45 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener log
> INFOS: Java Home:             C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_65
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:45 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener log
> INFOS: JVM Version:           1.8.0_65-b17
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:45 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener log
> INFOS: JVM Vendor:            Oracle Corporation
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:45 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener log
> INFOS: CATALINA_BASE:         C:\Users\ILI16\Documents\PERL\workspaceEclipse\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:45 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener log
> INFOS: CATALINA_HOME:         C:\Program Files\apache-tomcat-8.0.28
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:45 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener log
> INFOS: Command line argument: -Dcatalina.base=C:\Users\ILI16\Documents\PERL\workspaceEclipse\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:45 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener log
> INFOS: Command line argument: -Dcatalina.home=C:\Program Files\apache-tomcat-8.0.28
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:45 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener log
> INFOS: Command line argument: -Dwtp.deploy=C:\Users\ILI16\Documents\PERL\workspaceEclipse\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\wtpwebapps
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:45 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener log
> INFOS: Command line argument: -Djava.endorsed.dirs=C:\Program Files\apache-tomcat-8.0.28\endorsed
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:45 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener log
> INFOS: Command line argument: -Dfile.encoding=Cp1252
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:45 AM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener lifecycleEvent
> INFOS: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in
production environments was not found on the java.library.path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_65\bin;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\wamp\bin\perl\site\bin;C:\wamp\bin\perl\bin;C:\Perl\site\bin;C:\Perl\bin;C:\Program
Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program
Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R)
Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program
Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Strawberry\c\bin;C:\Strawberry\perl\site\bin;C:\Strawberry\perl\bin;C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\.dnx\bin;C:\Program
Files\Microsoft DNX\Dnvm\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\bin;.
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:46 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
> INFOS: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8080"]
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:46 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioSelectorPool getSharedSelector
> INFOS: Using a shared selector for servlet write/read
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:46 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
> INFOS: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["ajp-nio-8009"]
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:46 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioSelectorPool getSharedSelector
> INFOS: Using a shared selector for servlet write/read
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:46 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
> INFOS: Initialization processed in 390 ms
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:46 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService startInternal
> INFOS: Démarrage du service Catalina
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:46 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine startInternal
> INFOS: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/8.0.28
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:47 AM org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner scanJars
> INFOS: At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging
for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them.
Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:47 AM com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider
info
> INFOS: Parsing configuration file [struts-default.xml]
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:48 AM com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider
info
> INFOS: Parsing configuration file [struts-plugin.xml]
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:48 AM org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher error
> GRAVE: Dispatcher initialization failed
> Unable to load configuration. - bean - jar:file:/C:/Users/ILI16/Documents/PERL/workspaceEclipse/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/DemoStruts/WEB-INF/lib/struts2-gxp-plugin-2.3.24.1.jar!/struts-plugin.xml:8:162
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:70)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.getContainer(Dispatcher.java:967)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init_PreloadConfiguration(Dispatcher.java:435)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:479)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.InitOperations.initDispatcher(InitOperations.java:74)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.init(StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.java:57)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.initFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:279)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:260)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.<init>(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:105)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart(StandardContext.java:4583)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5207)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1408)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1398)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: Unable to load bean: type:org.apache.struts2.views.gxp.inject.InjectedObjectContainer
class:org.apache.struts2.views.gxp.inject.InjectedObjectContainer - bean - jar:file:/C:/Users/ILI16/Documents/PERL/workspaceEclipse/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/DemoStruts/WEB-INF/lib/struts2-gxp-plugin-2.3.24.1.jar!/struts-plugin.xml:8:162
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.register(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:247)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.config.StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.register(StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.java:102)
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration.reloadContainer(DefaultConfiguration.java:240)
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:67)
> 	... 17 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.struts2.views.gxp.inject.InjectedObjectContainer
> 	at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1333)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1167)
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.ClassLoaderUtil.loadClass(ClassLoaderUtil.java:152)
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.register(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:218)
> 	... 20 more
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:48 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext filterStart
> GRAVE: Exception au démarrage du filtre struts2
> Unable to load configuration. - bean - jar:file:/C:/Users/ILI16/Documents/PERL/workspaceEclipse/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/DemoStruts/WEB-INF/lib/struts2-gxp-plugin-2.3.24.1.jar!/struts-plugin.xml:8:162
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:493)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.InitOperations.initDispatcher(InitOperations.java:74)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.init(StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.java:57)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.initFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:279)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:260)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.<init>(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:105)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart(StandardContext.java:4583)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5207)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1408)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1398)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: Unable to load configuration. - bean - jar:file:/C:/Users/ILI16/Documents/PERL/workspaceEclipse/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/DemoStruts/WEB-INF/lib/struts2-gxp-plugin-2.3.24.1.jar!/struts-plugin.xml:8:162
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:70)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.getContainer(Dispatcher.java:967)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init_PreloadConfiguration(Dispatcher.java:435)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:479)
> 	... 14 more
> Caused by: Unable to load bean: type:org.apache.struts2.views.gxp.inject.InjectedObjectContainer
class:org.apache.struts2.views.gxp.inject.InjectedObjectContainer - bean - jar:file:/C:/Users/ILI16/Documents/PERL/workspaceEclipse/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/DemoStruts/WEB-INF/lib/struts2-gxp-plugin-2.3.24.1.jar!/struts-plugin.xml:8:162
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.register(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:247)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.config.StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.register(StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.java:102)
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration.reloadContainer(DefaultConfiguration.java:240)
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:67)
> 	... 17 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.struts2.views.gxp.inject.InjectedObjectContainer
> 	at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1333)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1167)
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.ClassLoaderUtil.loadClass(ClassLoaderUtil.java:152)
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.register(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:218)
> 	... 20 more
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:48 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
> GRAVE: One or more Filters failed to start. Full details will be found in the appropriate
container log file
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:48 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
> GRAVE: Erreur de démarrage du contexte [/DemoStruts] suite aux erreurs précédentes
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:48 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
> INFOS: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8080"]
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:48 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
> INFOS: Starting ProtocolHandler ["ajp-nio-8009"]
> nov. 20, 2015 8:46:48 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
> INFOS: Server startup in 2028 ms
> {code}
> {code:title=Console|borderStyle=solid}
> INFOS: Initializing Struts-Spring integration...
> nov. 20, 2015 9:05:37 AM org.apache.struts2.spring.StrutsSpringObjectFactory fatal
> GRAVE: ********** FATAL ERROR STARTING UP STRUTS-SPRING INTEGRATION **********
> Looks like the Spring listener was not configured for your web app! 
> Nothing will work until WebApplicationContextUtils returns a valid ApplicationContext.
> You might need to add the following to web.xml: 
>     <listener>
>         <listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</listener-class>
>     </listener>
> nov. 20, 2015 9:05:37 AM org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher error
> GRAVE: Dispatcher initialization failed
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.spring.SpringObjectFactory.getClassInstance(SpringObjectFactory.java:245)
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.verifyResultType(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:608)
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.addResultTypes(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:578)
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.addPackage(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:534)
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadPackages(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:295)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.config.StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.loadPackages(StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.java:112)
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration.reloadContainer(DefaultConfiguration.java:264)
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:67)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.getContainer(Dispatcher.java:967)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init_PreloadConfiguration(Dispatcher.java:435)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:479)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.InitOperations.initDispatcher(InitOperations.java:74)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.init(StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.java:57)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.initFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:279)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:260)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.<init>(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:105)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart(StandardContext.java:4583)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5207)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1408)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1398)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> nov. 20, 2015 9:05:37 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext filterStart
> GRAVE: Exception au démarrage du filtre struts2
> Class: com.opensymphony.xwork2.spring.SpringObjectFactory
> File: SpringObjectFactory.java
> Method: getClassInstance
> Line: 245 - com/opensymphony/xwork2/spring/SpringObjectFactory.java:245:-1
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:493)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.InitOperations.initDispatcher(InitOperations.java:74)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.init(StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.java:57)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.initFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:279)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:260)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.<init>(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:105)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart(StandardContext.java:4583)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5207)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1408)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1398)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.spring.SpringObjectFactory.getClassInstance(SpringObjectFactory.java:245)
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.verifyResultType(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:608)
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.addResultTypes(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:578)
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.addPackage(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:534)
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadPackages(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:295)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.config.StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.loadPackages(StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.java:112)
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration.reloadContainer(DefaultConfiguration.java:264)
> 	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:67)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.getContainer(Dispatcher.java:967)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init_PreloadConfiguration(Dispatcher.java:435)
> 	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:479)
> 	... 14 more
> nov. 20, 2015 9:05:37 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
> GRAVE: One or more Filters failed to start. Full details will be found in the appropriate
container log file
> nov. 20, 2015 9:05:37 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
> GRAVE: Erreur de démarrage du contexte [/DemoStruts] suite aux erreurs précédentes
> nov. 20, 2015 9:05:37 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
> INFOS: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8080"]
> nov. 20, 2015 9:05:37 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
> INFOS: Starting ProtocolHandler ["ajp-nio-8009"]
> nov. 20, 2015 9:05:37 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
> INFOS: Server startup in 2359 ms
> {code}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message