struts-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: struts2-jquery-plugin inssue
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2019 08:57:48 GMT
niedz., 8 gru 2019 o 13:22 helal jean-noel <jnhelal@gmail.com> napisał(a):

> I posted a question on struts2-jquery-plugin two month ago on github : https://github.com/struts-community-plugins/struts2-jquery/issues/176#issue-501452213
but had no response.

> I'm using struts2-jquery-plugin 4.03 for porting some code. Everything works except tant
the method autocomplete() that exists in jquery-ui 1.12.5 is no more availlable. Of course
there exists an autocompleter objet in struts2-jquery-plugin but
> - is it still allowed to use autocomplete() method directly ?
> - what is the exact version on jquery-ui load from struts2-jquery-plugin 4.0.3  ?

Why do you use .autocomplete() directly? In such case you don't need
the plugin, just pure jQuery UI. As far as I see, autocomplete works
in the plugin

http://struts.jgeppert.com/struts2-jquery-showcase/index.action

Regards
--