struts-dev mailing list archives

From my...@apache.org
Subject ApacheCon Europe 2019 talks which are relevant to Apache Struts
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2019 17:26:31 GMT
Dear Apache Struts committers,

In a little over 2 weeks time, ApacheCon Europe is taking place in
Berlin. Join us from October 22 to 24 for an exciting program and lovely
get-together of the Apache Community.

We are also planning a hackathon.  Apache Struts is participating, so
check the time here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Hackathon

The following talks should be especially relevant for you:

  * *https://aceu19.apachecon.com/session/maintaining-java-library-light-new-java-release-train*
  * https://aceu19.apachecon.com/session/beginners-guide-https-and-tls
    <https://aceu19.apachecon.com/session/apache-httpd-and-tlsssl-certificates-validation>
  * *https://aceu19.apachecon.com/session/apache-tomcat-your-webapp-and-graal*
  * **
    <https://aceu19.apachecon.com/session/apache-httpd-and-tlsssl-certificates-validation>https://aceu19.apachecon.com/session/apache-httpd-and-tlsssl-certificates-validation<https://aceu19.apachecon.com/session/apache-httpd-and-tlsssl-certificates-validation>

There will also be a whole track on design.  Check it out: ApacheCon
Europe 2019 Design track <https://aceu19.apachecon.com/sessions?track=43>

Furthermore there will be a whole conference track on community topics:
Learn how to motivate users to contribute patches, how the board of
directors works, how to navigate the Incubator and much more: ApacheCon
Europe 2019 Community track <https://aceu19.apachecon.com/sessions?track=42>

Tickets are available here <https://aceu19.apachecon.com/registration> –
for Apache Committers we offer discounted tickets.  Prices will be going
up on October 7th, so book soon.

Please also help spread the word and make ApacheCon Europe 2019 a success!

We’re looking forward to welcoming you at #ACEU19!

Best,

Your ApacheCon team