struts-dev mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts showcase integration tests
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2018 17:06:39 GMT

On 2018/11/21 07:57:09, Yasser Zamani <yasserzamani@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Do you know or could you recall please how those tests at it.org.apache.struts2.showcase
could be run? I wonder if we can develop and then include those in our build to gain huge
improvement in our overall test coverage.

[INFO] Penetrating "In-process Web Integration Tests with Jetty and JWebUnit ... runs with
no application server, no separate deployment step" [1] instead of burdening Apache build
servers with docker!
[INFO] With this approach, it's easier to aggregate and excel current test coverage.
[DEBUG] showcase can commence on org.eclipse.jetty.Server but then hangs on replying to requests!
[INFO] [1] http://johannesbrodwall.com/2006/12/10/in-process-web-integration-tests-with-jetty-and-jwebunit/

:)