struts-dev mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Would we need to achieve better place in trends ranking?
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2018 07:30:26 GMT

Thank you Dave. You were right that it's in the realm of CSS; and fortunately there is already
a bootstrap and cloud plugin for Struts [1].

[1] https://github.com/struts-community-plugins

>> I also currently have no vision on those front-end trends, am exploring.
>> To be frank, something similar to Struts JQuery Plugin was my first
>> theory, however, it may be absurd.
>>

>Anything more complicated than jQuery will be API-driven and likely wouldn't
>need any support on the S2 side. I could see maybe exposing endpoints or
>whatever via a JS call, e.g., any of the several API documentation attempts, but...
>I don't know.

Yes I also think API Documentation could be added to plan (like websocket) because I already
remember a user demand for Struts-Swagger plugin [2].

[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fd07fec16e9a5595e117008c6ec11df924ea2f339d8fade842aff82f@%3Cdev.struts.apache.org%3E

>> Thank you. I need to explore into uSvcs to reveal if S2 need to/can be
>> used in such trends e.g. clouds.
>>

>"Clouds" are just servers-not-on-site. It's too heavy for serverless (IMO, at least
>as it stands right now), and it can already be deployed on any reasonable
>infrastructure.

Fortunately I discovered there is already a cloud plugin for Struts [1].

Regards.