struts-dev mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: struts2-portlet-plugin dependency issue
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2018 12:27:36 GMT
Hi John,

I think it's possible to keep spring updated to 5 and in same time, to
have needed old dependencies in scope `test` to save unit tests, e.g:

        <!-- Mocks for unit testing (by Spring) -->
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
            <artifactId>spring-test</artifactId>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
            <artifactId>spring-webmvc-portlet</artifactId>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>

Regards.