struts-dev mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Date format change
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2018 14:10:00 GMT

I think we shouldn't force this flag in Struts builds, tests and releases as it's user decision
to run Struts in which java version (and so what date format would like to type a date in
UI). If an incompatible date format typed and posted to Struts, then it's OK for Struts to
fail!

We just need to update a unit test which I already have pull requested at [1].

Regards.

[1] https://github.com/apache/struts/pull/262/files#diff-fb5059fc7e863b3fc70d933d7cbefad2R378