struts-dev mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org>
Subject RE: war ## version naming
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2018 13:44:03 GMT
You're welcome :)

As far as I could see, when the war file name contains #, in following Struts code line (TilesResult.java#136)

definitionValid = container.isValidDefinition(location, request);

definitionValid changes to false. As `container` comes from Tiles itself, then it seems this
is a Tiles itself issue. Try explicitly defining @TilesDefinitions on `login` action to workaround
this issue.

Regards.