struts-dev mailing list archives

From Stefaan Dutry <sdu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue with migration 2.3.34 to 2.5.17
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 11:36:30 GMT
Do you have a TextProvider or TextProviderFactory definition in your
struts configuration?
If so, please provide them.

Regards,
Stefaan Dutry
Op ma 1 okt. 2018 om 07:03 schreef Mahendra Srivastava (mahsriva)
<mahsriva@cisco.com>:

> An Expected error has occurred. The component(s) may or may not have been saved
> properly. Check the log named Websetup log at \icm\logs or if you are ruuning an
>  Administration Client at \icm\adminclient\logs\ for more information
>
> =>Technical Details
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException at com.opensysmphoney.xwork2.validator.Delegation
> gValidator.Context.makeTextProvider(DelegatingValidatingValidatorContext.java 212) at
>

> On 2018/10/01 04:35:43, "Mahendra Srivastava (mahsriva)" <mahsriva@cisco.com> wrote:
> > HI,
> >
> > I am doing the migration from 2.3.34 to 2.5.17. I am getting following error during
login page of my application. Sometimes it is able to logging but not always. Not sure, what
is the error here. I am following the below migration document for this.