struts-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Huber <gregh3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: war ## version naming
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2018 14:26:24 GMT
Just loading the tiles.xml as a context param was the trick.

Also, the null session was down to ff.  So not to waste the entire day and
give up, I retested it, the login and app works normally :-)

(https://struts.apache.org/plugins/tiles/ docs. For the ## to work might be
worth a mention to load the tiles.xml files in the web.xml rather than the
default which is to search and use the URL.)

Cheers Greg