struts-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts 2.4
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2018 19:40:12 GMT
Finally I have a stable build on Java 7, but maybe I can try with Java 6
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Struts/job/Struts-2-4-JDK7/

> Hi,
>
> my impression is that there are lots of people using old versions of struts, java, app
servers, ... and who are not active on mailing-lists or github or whatever. Just when they
have issues due to old versions being no longer supported they start sending mails to users
list or asking on stack overflow.

> Actually I would prefer to drop struts 2.3 and not start with 2.4. But I think there
is much demand for it. And when we support old struts version it should depend on old java,
too.