struts-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Coveralls results
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2018 15:09:15 GMT
I think it compares coverage against build on the master branch with a
PR's coverage. I meant, Travis performs build on the master branch and
sends results to Coveralls, then a PR is opened and the same is
performed for the PR. So it might happen that the coverages can vary
because of a starting point for each branch. To have proper results
each time we would run two builds at the same time - on the master
branch and a PR's branch.