struts-dev mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts 2.6
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2017 08:52:41 GMT

On 12/13/2017 10:33 AM, Lukasz Lenart wrote:
> I think we should create a branch (support-2-5) to continue support of
> 2.5.x series in there and use master to work on 2.6 version. I expect
> there will be a small 2.5.15 release soon as some issues were reported
> but we should focus on 2.6 now.

As so far, we don't have any committed change into master for 2.6, maybe
we can wait, then when 2.6 related change was needed to being committed
into master, then we make a fast release for 2.5.15, goto 2.6 and commit
that change; If additional issues reported then we have to make a branch
from 2.5.15 tag.

Regards.