struts-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Huber <gregh3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.6
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2017 08:04:37 GMT
...one thing I have noticed is the number formatting on textfield has
changed.

Previously, if its value was 10 it used to show 10.0 now it only shows 10.
ie missing the decimal point and a zero.

<s:textfield name="bean.size" size="5" maxlength="5" />

public double getSize() {
        return size;
    }

I have checked 2.5.13 and it works as expected 10.0