struts-dev mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasser.zam...@live.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.3 to 2.5 migration guide
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 07:47:19 GMT

On 10/10/2017 7:49 AM, selvi wrote:
> I am having issues with parameterinterceptor - setParameters method earlier
> version had parameters like Action , Value stack and map>
>
> Can you email me the code snippet for 2.5 parameterInterceptor -
> setParameters method?
>
> I done with all the changes except for this one?

I don't think you need to do any thing as it is an internal change of
Struts. However, below is it's signature; It seems last parameter has
changed from Map to HttpParameters.

import org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.HttpParameters;
protected void setParameters(final Object action, ValueStack stack,
HttpParameters parameters)