struts-dev mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasser.zam...@live.com>
Subject Re: Support for actors/asynchronous request handling
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2017 12:42:42 GMT
After some studies on Strut's internals, Servlet 3's spec, other
framework's internals and a few blog posts, I think I'm good to go for
SLS case (Short request processing, Long action execution, Short
response processing) :)

I putted this on monitor at [1].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-4874