struts-dev mailing list archives

From Gopi Reddy Irala <gopinathare...@gmail.com>
Subject Need Suggestions - Steps to upgrade from Struts 1.2.9 to 2.5.13
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 21:46:20 GMT
Hello Everyone,

Could you please let us know the steps to upgrade a web application which
is built on Struts Framework 1.2.9 to the latest version of Struts
Framework (2.5.13). Please let us know if we have backward compatibility
from our current version to the latest version.

We know that we are trying to upgrade from very old version of struts to
the latest version, we are also not sure what challenges we are going to
face / how easy it is going to be to upgrade to the latest version.

Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for
your help.

Thanks & Regards,
Gopi ReddyIrala